DREAM ON TOO
Well...I had to buy this cd sequel to DREAM ON because I have a commitment to this page and those who read it. Most of the tracks I already own; in clearer, crisper versions. The three or four cuts I didn't own I'm glad I have but if you are new to this page I would check out any one of the other cds; except DREAM WORLD.
Standout tracks - **Thank You For The Music - ABBA UNPLUGGED**, Saltwater, Fly Like The Eagle, Interview
- 1. X-mas message from ABBA (:15)
- This message from ABBA has better sound quality than most of the cuts on the album. I love to hear them talk.
- 2. Waterloo (German version) - ABBA (2:41)
- I've always had the 45, but now I have the German version of this classic cut on cd! The sound quality is good and this version was NOT used in the Waterloo "foreign language" medley on Thank You For The Music.
- 3. Santa Rosa - Björn and Benny (3:02)
- I love this song which was ultimately released as the B-side of He Is Your Brother. The sound quality is better though on the commercially available Thank You For The Music; although the skip in the midst of the song, recorded from the original vinyl, brings back many memories.
- 4. Merry Go Round - Björn and Benny Agnetha and Anna-frid (3:20)
- This was the B-side of People Need Love and is commercially available on Thank You For The Music. The beginning is also skipped but at this point its a bit annoying.
- 5. Äh Vilka Tilder (2:31)
- This song was the B-side of the Swedish version of Ring Ring and is currently commercially available on the 1994 Swedish compilation, På Svenska. The first second or two is nastily chopped off.
- 6. It's So Nice To Be Rich - Agnetha (3:38)
- This song, b/w P&B, was a double-sided hit for Agnetha in Sweden in 1983. This song, b/w P&B, is a phenomenally, catchy - uptempo song. This song, b/w P&B, was rightfully so, a double-sided hit for Agnetha in Sweden in 1983. It should've been in America! I've had my say... (A better quality version is on Missing Pieces; the first second or two is nastily chopped off.)
- 7. P & B - Agnetha (3:50)
- This title song from the movie of the same name, b/w It's So Nice To Be Rich, was a double-sided hit for Agnetha in Sweden in 1983. This song, b/w It's So Nice To Be Rich, is a phenomenally, catchy - uptempo song. This song, b/w It's So Nice To Be Rich, was rightfully so, a double-sided hit for Agnetha in Sweden in 1983. It should've been in America! I've had my say... (A better quality version is on MISSING PIECES TWO.)
- 8. Ya nunca mas - Agnetha and Tomas Ledin (3:52)
- This Spanish version of Never Again, a single hit for this duo in 1982 is also on MISSING PIECES where it doesn't contain all the skips that this version has.
- 9. Anglamark - Frida, Marie Fredriksson, Tomas Ledin and choir (4:33)
- This single was recorded to raise money for Artists for Miljo, an environmental organization and became a hit throughout Scandanavia in 1992. Sound quality is decent, thankfully. I didn't have this one.
- 10. Saltwater - Frida (3:52)
- Frida covered this Julian Lennon song for the B-side of Anglamark. A pretty song it's amazing that after twenty five years there is finally a "six degrees of separation" ABBA/Beatles connection. Sound quality is good.
- 11. No hay a quien culpar - ABBA (3:08)
- This is the Spanish version of When All Is Said and Done. It is commercially available, with much better sound quality, on Mas Oro.
- 12. Se me esta escapanda - ABBA (3:48)
- This is the Spanish version of Slipping Through My Fingers. It is commercially available, with much better sound quality, on Mas Oro. The recording is very tinny.
- 13. The Way You Are - Agnetha and Ola Hakansson (4:03)
- A very catchy duet recorded in 1986 for the movie It's Time For Sweden. A Top Ten Swedish hit. It reminds me a bit of Spandau Ballet. The extended version is on the bootleg Missing Pieces.
- 14. Fly Like The Eagle - Agnetha and Ola Hakansson (2:57)
- With the same synth beat as Real Life's Send Me An Angel, Agnetha adds another eagle song to her repertoire. Catchy, veeerrrrryyyy 80s and short! You can hear the record player retracting at the end of this cut.
- 15. Interview with ABBA (1:10)
- This interview is great and taken from the Musikladen, a German TV show.
- 16. Thank You For The Music - ABBA (1:24)
- This rehearsal of the classic cut is worth buying this cd for. Although it is an edited version, Agnetha sounds lovely (Frida is there too) against the background of Benny's piano. Nothing else. ABBA UNPLUGGED!
- 17. Under Attack - ABBA (3:25)
- This is actually the pre-recorded track that ABBA used to lip-sync on a number of television shows. It has a cold ending and is available on a number of other bootlegs.
- 18. Thank You For The Music - ABBA (4:43)
- This live cut from the ABBA in Switzerland TV special includes an introduction by Björn, Frida and Agnetha.
Back to The Official ABBA Bootleg Page
Back to ABBAnatic: The Home Page
ABBAnatic: The Alternative ABBA Web Page
Maintained and copyrighted by Michael T.